Sunday 1 April 2012

BALD IS SEXY?




I always dreamed

That I can shave my hair  to bald

Do you think  bald is sexy ?

Please raise up your hand , hohoho :O

For me yes it is !

How many of you guys are brave enough to cut your hair to bald ? I mean women or girls


No one ?



In my opinion, balding among women is a matter that might be considered strange and inappropriate by the community especially in Malaysia . But I'm not sure how the acceptance or the viewpoint in some other countries about balding .

Im planning to stay in France or else . without thinking how strangely I am  look like aliens when bald .

:)

But i must say bald is cool !

I hope that one day, bald can be presented as current trends. So, it must be excited when many people shave their hair to lovely bald .

Therefore, in order to protect myself from being considered as Aliens, i bought a wig to cover up my lovely bald .



 
 
my lovely bald . cool huh ?




i cut megan's head and i did extra editing and pasted my head on it







with my wig . serupa kak limah . lebih teruk dari aliens . hoho :O









Coolest Me :)

Btw, sape sape yang nak botak bagitahu la . boleh kita beregu botak . kan caring is loving tu .



No comments:

Post a Comment